We would like to thank all of our funders for their valued support.
As well as grants from other charities and funders we receive support through local fundraising events and private donations. Our supporters gift their time or items we can use as well as smaller donations these are recognised on our supporters page
- Global Make Some Noise
- Three Guineas Charitable Trust Fund - Start up fund and continuation.
- Wychwood and Silk Purse -Bursaries
- Screw Fix - Refurbishment
- Lovewell Blake - Resources
- Paul Bassham, Momentum - Training and equipment
- #iwill - Youth volunteers
- Boadland Meridian, John Lang, Lovewell Blake, Shelroy, Co-op Tackling Loneliness, Resolute, Handelsbaken and Geoffrey Wattling - Well-being service
- Bosheir Hinton - Trips
- Bishop of Norwich - Lego Club
- Walking 4 Norfolk (James Bagge) - Young Carers
- Little Acorns, Ground Work (Tesco) and Co-op Dividend - Artificial Grass
- Flux Family Fund - Fans
- Sir Jules Thorn - Heating
- Children In Need - Staff and equipment.
- Queen’s 90th Birthday Fund, Goodmans Fund, Norfolk Future Fund - Dragon's Den, Little Acorns Community Fund, Shelroy Charitable Trust Fund, Resolute Community Fund - Sensory Room Refit
- Fuller Endowment Fund, Silk Purse Fund - Staff Training.
- Love Norfolk - Ceiling projector.
- Norfolk Community Foundation Mental Health and Well-being Fund and Targetfollow - Support office.
- The Beach - Christmas gifts for the children and young people attending the centre and the well-being service.
- Carers Agency Partnership and Millennium Trust (We Care Appeal) - Speakers and Workshops for parents.
- Youth Advisory Board - Bursaries.
- New Endeavour Rangers Fund - Dad's Lego Club and trips
- Lord Baker Community Fund - White Board for creative area and refurbishment of front gates.