Along with our group sessions Sunbeams Play is proud to provide a holistic service, supporting parents and carers of children and young people affected by autism and linked conditions.
In order to continue to support a safe environment Sunbeams continues to work carefully within government guidelines to insure that strategies are in place to provide strong infection controls. To enable this the centre was fully cleaned and refurbished with all toys and areas being disinfected (take a look at our Covid gallery) and the following changes remain in place:
- Play workers will be responsible for their own area and disinfect the equipment used by their child/young person.
- A ‘Covid’ cleaner has been employed to deep clean the centre twice a week ensuring all areas are disinfected and safe for all staff and children/young people.
- All staff have taken an online Covid awareness course to ensure their understanding.
- PPE will continue to be provided for all staff and children who want to use it.
- Temperatures will continue to be taken prior to staff, children and young people entering.
- Risk assessment has been put in place with individual assessments for all attendees
- Staff will continue to take lateral flow rests and will be asked to stay at home if shown signs of Covid
Our Covid policy can be downloaded HERE